top of page

Let's Work Together

At TLCBC, we believe in making ABA Services as accessible as possible for yourself or your family. We know the process for getting medical services can be daunting and time consuming, but we will do our best to work with you and get you and your family the care you seek.


It can be confusing and overwhelming when your child receives a diagnosis. We often say to ourselves, "What do we do now?" 

At times, the information on diagnostic paperwork is not clear on what the next steps should be. What services should you look into? What will be most beneficial for your child and your family? It is not a decision that is made lightly and can feel unreal. 

If ABA services is what you want for you and your child, we will work as best we can to make it as easy for you to access. Below you will find the intake process for our in-home services, and the next steps to get the ball rolling. 

Referral Received

A referral is something that is provided on behalf of the individual who is in need of services. This can come from a doctors office, community support specialist, and/or even a parent. Fill out the contact form below to start the intake process, or give us a call. Once we receive the referral, we will get in contact with the caregiver or organization identified. 


Document Submission

Document submissions include the initial intake sheet as well as all relevant documents that are required to get ABA services started. The following list are typical documents that are required: 

  • Copy of Insurance Cards

  • Diagnostic Report -- this includes testing scores and a diagnosis of autism or other related disorder

  • Signed Caregiver Handbook

  • Release of Information (allows us to coordinate care with others)


Initial Intake Interview

The Initial Intake Interview involves meeting with caregivers and/or relevant stakeholders to get a background on behavior history, concerns and any other relevant information. Ideally, it helps to create a picture of the person we are going to be servicing. 



During the Assessment, a trained professional will come out and observe and interact with the individual identified for services. This is usually done by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or a Licensed Assistant Behavior Analyst (LABA). 

Let's Connect!

Private Tutor

E |

P | (360) 210 - 6168

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page